- STUDY THE SCIENCES which include Biology, Environmental Science, Marine Biology, Science Technology Research, Chemistry, Physics and along with the A-G requirements for college.
- SUMMER INTERNSHIPS with the Port of Los Angeles, the Harbor Association of Industry and Commerce and other local businesses.
- JOB TRAINING AND WORK EXPERIENCE through Community Service hours and the Work Readiness certification.
- EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONDER CERTIFICATION from the State of California.
- GUEST SPEAKERS are experts in the Environmental Sciences who will visit and discuss their career.
- MENTORING are the Industry coaching workshops to help support and motivate the students.