EXP is excited to announce that our 2021 EXP Scholarship is now available!
The EXP scholarship application is now available online to seniors and alumni with a 2.75 GPA or higher who are in or were in an EXP supported pathway. This year, we are offering two types of scholarship awards—Traditional and Talent. Attached you will find a sample of the 2021 EXP Scholarship Application/Worksheet with detailed instructions on how to apply. Please share with all eligible seniors in your EXP supported program, as well as alumni currently enrolled in an accredited two or four-year college, apprenticeship or technical program.
- Must be eligible seniors with a 2.75+ GPA or an eligible alumni currently enrolled in an accredited two or four-year college, apprenticeship or technical program
- Must be planning to enter into an accredited two or four-year college, apprenticeship or technical program after graduation
- Winners will be asked to submit proof of enrollment prior to their scholarship disbursement
How to apply:
Submit the application online at: https://www.guidedcompass.com/partners/exp/students by Friday, February 5, 2021
- Only applications submitted online before the deadline will be accepted. Paper applications will not be accepted
- The full application includes:
- 2 essay questions (maximum 300 words each)
- One letter of recommendation